Rants and Raves

Monday, September 06, 2004

So, this is my last semester of school. It's weird only having 3 months of school left when I've been in school for my whole life. As much as I hate going to class and studying everyday, I think I'm going to miss it. That's how it always is, isn't it? You don't appreciate anything until it's gone.

But anyway, I wanted to write about the Maroon 5 / John Mayer concert I went to on Aug. 29 before I forget about it. It was an awesome concert; lots of fun.

Apparently bands performing together always have end of tour pranks. So at the start of the Maroon 5 set, John Mayer and 3 of his band members hit the stage, impersonating "Maroon 4" and performed This Love just horribly. Everyone in the audience, on the lawn at least, was confused and disappointed. Then Adam, the lead singer of Maroon 5, took back the stage and declared, "this is war, John Mayer!" before starting the next song. Haha!

Then, during the bridge of Your Body is a Wonderland, 3 "girls" run out on stage to ask John Mayer for pictures and autographs. They were the guys from Maroon 5! It was hilarious!

Even though I didn't know all of John Mayer's songs, I liked his music. He is such a talented guitar player. Oh, and his set was beautiful! The background and lighting were so pretty!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home