Rants and Raves

Thursday, June 10, 2004

i watched “Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban” last weekend. it was a bit darker and more complex than the previous two movies. there was a purple triple-decker bus that can instantly slim itself to pass between two vehicles, a monster book of monsters that needs to be stroked on its spine in order to be opened, and Buckbeak the hippogriff, a wonderful creature with an unpredictable personality. it ended with a clever plot twist, which i really enjoyed since i didn’t read the book this time around. i highly recommend this movie for people who have or haven’t seen and/or read the previous ones. boring post, i know.

3 Comments:

  • boring post, I think not. you have incensed me. you haven't read the books yet? outrageous!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/06/2005 8:57 PM  

  • man, my head hit the desk halfway through the entry. ow. jk.

    any case, your last sentence… so in other words…. you recommend the movie for everyone.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/06/2005 8:57 PM  

  • if it weren't for the fact that I have read the book, I would have been annoyed that you told us so many details. I do not remember the monster book…

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/06/2005 8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home