Even though I'm busy at work, here's another short post. :-P
My Top 10 Pet Peeves
1. People who mumble or talk softly on the phone
2. People who only hang out with people of their own race
3. People who use “I” and “me” incorrectly in sentences
4. People who do not stand up for themselves
5. People who are over-confident and arrogant
6. People who touch papers or clothing with greasy fingers
7. People who go to bed with dirty feet
8. People who talk just to hear themselves talk or fill silence
9. People who only see things in black or white, not shades of gray
10. People who smoke.
My Top 10 Pet Peeves
1. People who mumble or talk softly on the phone
2. People who only hang out with people of their own race
3. People who use “I” and “me” incorrectly in sentences
4. People who do not stand up for themselves
5. People who are over-confident and arrogant
6. People who touch papers or clothing with greasy fingers
7. People who go to bed with dirty feet
8. People who talk just to hear themselves talk or fill silence
9. People who only see things in black or white, not shades of gray
10. People who smoke.

1 Comments:
Dirty feet hmm? You know, I used to be all hung up on cleanliness, afraid to get my hands dirty, so to speak… until I realized that being clean is just a shower away…
By
Anonymous, at 10/11/2005 9:55 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home