it’s snowing here today! so pretty! too bad i don’t have a window in my office. oh well. i can’t believe i haven’t blogged in so long again. i’ve been super busy lately, working on an annual operating report for the president and cfo to present to the board of trustees on march 9th (my b-day!).
and speaking of my b-day, a good present for me would be the new lois & clark dvds coming out in september. how do i know about these dvds, you ask? from the lois & clark message boards, of course. :-P i’m sure you know that i’m obsessed with dean cain. so yes, i occasionally visit a lois & clark message board. i’ve never posted before, although some of my high school friends do.
okay, so what silly, fun, or embarrassing websites do you visit?
and speaking of my b-day, a good present for me would be the new lois & clark dvds coming out in september. how do i know about these dvds, you ask? from the lois & clark message boards, of course. :-P i’m sure you know that i’m obsessed with dean cain. so yes, i occasionally visit a lois & clark message board. i’ve never posted before, although some of my high school friends do.
okay, so what silly, fun, or embarrassing websites do you visit?

6 Comments:
okay, i finally blogged about my embarrassing message board, happy now, andy? :-P
By
Anonymous, at 10/11/2005 9:53 PM
thank you. i may visit some embarassing sites… but nothing quite like the 'lois and clark' message board. and don't lie about not posting… you're probably a moderator.
By
Anonymous, at 10/11/2005 9:53 PM
I like how you two communicate through your blogs.
In any case, I'd like to see a blog post about some of your embarrassing sites, Andy. And don't hold back. I want to know about all the REALLY GOOD sites, if you know what I mean.
By
Anonymous, at 10/11/2005 9:53 PM
I don't visit this page, but I remember a friend telling me about a website dedicated to "men who look like kenny rogers." ridiculous what's on the web.
Yay! you finally updated!
:)
By
Anonymous, at 10/11/2005 9:54 PM
neelia39.blogspot.com :p
By
Anonymous, at 10/11/2005 9:54 PM
I like to go to www.homestarrunner.com…pretty funny stuff…
By
Anonymous, at 10/11/2005 9:54 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home