Rants and Raves

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Sorry for the lack of updates.. I have several half written entries waiting to be posted - on airport customer service and racism, March of the Penguins and fathers, Weezer/Foo Fighters and Coldplay concerts.. but I've just been unmotivated to finish them..

In fact, I've had a lack of interest and motivation for most activities lately.. I've been neglecting simple things like cleaning my apartment, cooking dinner, or even calling and emailing friends and relatives I have talked to in months!

As you know, I’ve never really enjoyed my job, but I’ve become even less interested, less motivated, and less productive at work recently.. I’d rather check blogs ten times a day instead..

I really need to start getting regular exercise, eating healthier meals, and getting sufficient sleep because I seriously have chronic fatigue and need caffeine to function during the day and sit through all my long, boring meetings..

Man, I sound depressed.. maybe I have Seasonal Affective Disorder - the changing of moods with the changing of seasons, depending on the amount of sunlight or rain.. My mood is definitely affected by the weather.. so working in a dark office with no windows is probably not good..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home