posted by Aileen at 8:58 PM
I can tell you where you are not (in those pictures). Not by the giant group of asian girls!Second look, there you are. You do not look very happy or excited to be there. I think you should have drank more.
By Anonymous, at 10/08/2005 7:53 PM
i found u too! it looks freaking crowded there
exactly, i was trying not to get trampled!
By Anonymous, at 10/10/2005 3:27 PM
Post a Comment << Home
random complaints...
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
I can tell you where you are not (in those pictures). Not by the giant group of asian girls!
Second look, there you are. You do not look very happy or excited to be there. I think you should have drank more.
By
Anonymous, at 10/08/2005 7:53 PM
i found u too! it looks freaking crowded there
By
Anonymous, at 10/08/2005 7:53 PM
exactly, i was trying not to get trampled!
By
Anonymous, at 10/10/2005 3:27 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home