from my dad about my 20-year-old cat:
Dear Aileen,
Thank you for your call earlier this evening. After you called, Shiao-Hei passed away. I think that he actually waited for you to call. Animals have a "special sense", I think. I prepared a modified cardboard box for his "coffin". It is a perfect fit for him. We put on his red collar and we included his leash too. We will bury him tomorrow in his favorite spot in front of the kitchen window. Although we are now very sad, Shiao-Hei had a wonderful life. Fortunately, he did not suffer very much during the last few days although he had much difficulty eating.
Your BABA
Dear Aileen,
Thank you for your call earlier this evening. After you called, Shiao-Hei passed away. I think that he actually waited for you to call. Animals have a "special sense", I think. I prepared a modified cardboard box for his "coffin". It is a perfect fit for him. We put on his red collar and we included his leash too. We will bury him tomorrow in his favorite spot in front of the kitchen window. Although we are now very sad, Shiao-Hei had a wonderful life. Fortunately, he did not suffer very much during the last few days although he had much difficulty eating.
Your BABA

5 Comments:
condolences…that cat was w/ u for a long time. im sure u had many fond memories.
By
Anonymous, at 10/08/2005 7:48 PM
I'm so sorry.
=(
By
Anonymous, at 10/08/2005 7:49 PM
thanks guys. :)
i had him since i was 3, and i'm an only child, so he was like my little brother. :P
i'll write more about him when i'm not so sad anymore…
By
Anonymous, at 10/08/2005 7:49 PM
Sorry for your loss. On the other hand, that sounds like something my dad or mom would write to me.
By
Anonymous, at 10/08/2005 7:49 PM
oh Aileen!!! I'm so sorry! But wow, think of what a great life your family gave that cat in order for it to live so long! RIP S-H.
By
Anonymous, at 10/08/2005 7:49 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home