CONCERT UPDATE!

Gwen Stefani - Gwinnett Arena - Nov. 8th
I thought the concert was very visually appealing, but not that musically exciting. There were lots of cool costume changes after every song and awesome dancing by the Harajuku girls and break-dancers, but her non-single songs weren’t extremely catchy. I kept hoping that she would sing some No Doubt songs, but of course she didn’t since it was her solo tour.

Coldplay - Philips Arena - Sept. 28th
This was an amazing show! I have to admit, I’m not a huge Coldplay fan, but I thought the concert was great. The music was beautiful and the set was really cool. There were huge screens on stage with different images during every song, like beaming bright yellow lights during "Yellow" and traveling from space to microscopic skins cells during "The Scientist." But one of the coolest moments was during the encore, when R.E.M.’s lead singer, Michael Stipe, walked out and sang “Night Swimming” while Chris played the piano.

Weezer/Foo Fighters - Gwinnett Arena - Sept. 8th
Awesome, awesome concert with two very cool bands. Weezer switched up the singing and had a volunteer play the guitar. Foo Fighters played lots of songs that I actually knew. Rivers seemed especially happy and energetic, and Dave Grohl was extremely loud, which was not good for my headache, but it was still really fun. (Note to self, bring ear plugs to rock concerts.)


Gwen Stefani - Gwinnett Arena - Nov. 8th
I thought the concert was very visually appealing, but not that musically exciting. There were lots of cool costume changes after every song and awesome dancing by the Harajuku girls and break-dancers, but her non-single songs weren’t extremely catchy. I kept hoping that she would sing some No Doubt songs, but of course she didn’t since it was her solo tour.

Coldplay - Philips Arena - Sept. 28th
This was an amazing show! I have to admit, I’m not a huge Coldplay fan, but I thought the concert was great. The music was beautiful and the set was really cool. There were huge screens on stage with different images during every song, like beaming bright yellow lights during "Yellow" and traveling from space to microscopic skins cells during "The Scientist." But one of the coolest moments was during the encore, when R.E.M.’s lead singer, Michael Stipe, walked out and sang “Night Swimming” while Chris played the piano.

Weezer/Foo Fighters - Gwinnett Arena - Sept. 8th
Awesome, awesome concert with two very cool bands. Weezer switched up the singing and had a volunteer play the guitar. Foo Fighters played lots of songs that I actually knew. Rivers seemed especially happy and energetic, and Dave Grohl was extremely loud, which was not good for my headache, but it was still really fun. (Note to self, bring ear plugs to rock concerts.)


2 Comments:
all i have to say is...if u get a chance to see u2, dont pass it up.
By
peterc, at 11/10/2005 3:54 PM
hmm...i did see u2 on ticketmaster....
By
M, at 11/12/2005 12:15 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home