Verizon Wireless claims to have the best national wireless network in America. Their advertising campaign uses the slogan “Can you hear me now? Good!”
As a new Verizon customer, I have to agree that these ads are actually pretty accurate. I am always asking “Can you hear me?” but not because of their reliable wireless network. I am asking because I am receiving terrible reception and experiencing many dropped calls. I was getting much better service with AT&T.
I believe that the Verizon guy is really always asking “Can you hear me now? Can you hear me now?” The commercial is just putting a positive spin on it.
As a new Verizon customer, I have to agree that these ads are actually pretty accurate. I am always asking “Can you hear me?” but not because of their reliable wireless network. I am asking because I am receiving terrible reception and experiencing many dropped calls. I was getting much better service with AT&T.
I believe that the Verizon guy is really always asking “Can you hear me now? Can you hear me now?” The commercial is just putting a positive spin on it.

1 Comments:
hahahaha!
By
Anonymous, at 10/10/2005 3:37 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home